E-Commerce Website Development
Are you ready to sell your products and/or services online? E-commerce websites have been one of the fastest growing sectors of business, and has become one of the most popular ways for businesses to expand across the globe. It wasn’t long ago that Amazon was a little known business, but now it competes with every big box store in the United States. Cyber Monday sales have grown tremendously and now it rivals the sales of Black Friday, one of the biggest sale days of the world. Our e-commerce websites will allow you to easily add new products/services for your business, change/update pricing, and manage your company’s inventory.
Depending on the size of your business and the size of your inventory, there are several e-commerce platforms that may fit your company’s needs. Shopify has been taking the e-commerce world by storm, and it has been gaining the same amount of traction for online shopping, that WordPress has built for the standard website platform. Still depending on your company’s budget, and the size of your inventory, there may be better solutions for your business. We will always evaluate your business and give you options that fit your business, and make sure you have the tools necessary to help your business succeed.
E-commerce websites aren’t just limited to business that are selling products, we have built websites for many businesses including: personal trainers selling their time, recording artists selling their music, photographers selling their images, and educators selling their knowledge to students that need a little help. We will make sure that your business is open 24/7 with an e-commerce solution that fits your business perfectly.
E-commerce solutions include:
- Anything from a simple buy now button to a complex store filled with hundreds of different products and monitored inventory levels.
- Images to display each product
- A solution that is easy to update and add new products/services
- Payment configuration with your payment processing company
- Promotional settings and suggestions for customers
- Compliance with both your payment processing company and PCI regulations.
- Search engine friendly setup
- Customizable settings for your inventory and shipping needs